Connect with us at the CRS. Expand your understanding of peace and conflict. Benefit from our vast pool of expertise, while forging useful bonds with other practitioners, academics, policy makers, and NGOs. If you’re interested in peace and conflict studies in any capacity, we would like to hear from you. Your membership also supports and sustains the CRS and its multidisciplinary approach to understanding and reducing global conflicts.
If you are an existing member, remember to sign into your account.
Benefits of membership:
- Receipt of the monthly CRS Newsletter by email
- Exclusive access to the archive of monthly CRS Newsletters
- Exclusive access to the Research and Practice Quarterly Roundup, and opportunity to disseminate your work through the Roundup
- Discounted rate when registering for the annual CRS Conference
- Opportunities for post-graduate students to be considered for the Society’s Cedric Smith [Essay] Prize and Sydney Bailey [Research] Fund
- Opportunity to contribute ideas concerning the growth and governance of the Society through submissions to the Governing Council
Our members include professionals working in universities and research institutes, government and public services, non-government organisations (NGOs), charity organisations, management and trades unions, and in the fields of medicine, education, religion, counselling and mass communications.
Alternative to the options below, individuals may subscribe for a recurring membership by standing bank order. Membership by this route is offered at a discounted rate– £15 for Full CRS membership (full-time professional academic or practitioner) or £5 for Concessionary CRS membership (student, retired, other). To arrange a standing order, please contact the Society by emailing the CRS Membership Secretary (email@example.com) and we will follow up directly.
*The Conflict Research Society can now claim tax back against your payments providing you are a UK taxpayer For your donations to be eligible for Gift Aid you must pay an amount of income tax and/or capital gains tax for each tax year that is at least equal to the tax that all charities and CASCs reclaim against your donations in the same tax year.